11 June 2007

Maria > Saul: well, let me say that do find your opening funny

elam saul,

well, let me say that do find your opening funny sarcastic.
i actually like that.

sorry I missed that you are a feminist that wants women to stop complaining or acting weak. so in a way you ask women to stop act as they were taught to act in our parachical society and they women should stop making their voices heard about the discrimination. who sets the rules. again? In my book you would be strict rough love liberal not a feminist.

this is funny. don´t u know that NO palestines are allowed to enter the dead sea? ofcourse you don´t! that´s the power of apartheid for you. it work like that in south africa aswell! so what if the manager is palestineians when it´s off limit for the rest?! plz, check this up! because the dead sea is such a commercial zone israel has blocked it totally for ALL palestinians!
I have myself spend a half day at the kibbutz Ein Gedi and got that story from them.

terrorist war! please saul I not your average underinformed american. the second intifada ISRAEL started and we all know how and why but just to fill you in dose ARIEL SHARON and a special visit to the temple mountain ring a bell?
how ever you turn the rethoric and point the finger there has always been and always are much more casualites on the palestinan side. you talk about Beer-shava which is ethnical cleansed city but tell me how many bombs and houses haven´t been demolished in say... gaza? jenin? list goes on...

has it really been quite since the wall was built? or more it´s quite on your side of the fence is it not? how is the life on the other side? where the land, the water, the structure, the fabric is beeing trashed silently? but as long as israel has security on your side of the fence that so smartly cuts off palestine life and only make an exeption for the water everthing is fine. and silent. it´s ridiculous that you even say that the palestines want the whole of Israel. they to are rational and realistic. they want what is theirs. stop blaming them, put words in their mouth, pointing out what they want aso. it is israel that is the colonial state. it is israel that steals, kills, provocates and never talks about it´s own actions. why should palestine "take" an offer from the colonialist? it´s the other way around saul, you could have gotten the peace and security that you so long for but since Israel never has had it in their mind, from the start, to share Eretz with the locals the deal was a nodeal. it´s israel that have had so many oppertunities but the zionist doctorine is genuine.

you are so right. israel is nothing else than a jewish state. it´s actually a teocratic and etnicratic state. sort of a mix between iran and old south africa. the democratic institutions are like skin colour only so deep. but you can never be an israeli born if you are not born in israel. you can be an english born jew with israeli parents but you can never be born a nationality if you are not in that country. I myself was born in ethiopia, as I told you, but because my mom was swedish I got a swedish citizenship. but I am still born in ethiopia. not in france or in israel.

it´s not that I dont look jewish. with more than 30 000 ethiopian jews I sure would look jewish. i got harrsed because I looked like an arab. my collegues didn´t look jewish but they were all swedish and therefor safe. it´s easy to figure this one out. because of the occupation and military power of the "other" you loss is your soul. harrasment, fear, hate, violence are all on the same side of the line. on the other side of the line it dosent matter really from where you are, which passport (remember the diplomat that got harrased at the tel aviv airport) or why only that you can harras. i heard that story of the irish girlfriend 14 years ago when I boared an El Al airplane.

justice is my main core in life. the unjustice that happends in palestine is more than we here in europe can grasp but some of us do. I´ve been in israel as an volenteer on a kibbutz 14 years ago an at that time I as a naiv teenager could sense the hate. last year i visited again in the line of work and now I could physically feel the hate. so, as you proberbly already hunched, I am never going back for a visit!

I do appreciate your letter. as you see I am all POLITICAL. i also believe that we don´t have to agree but can disagree if we have a commonality in respect for eachothers views and persons. photos are good bridge...

what I am? right now dead tired. I have been moving the whole weekend. moving in together with the love of my life.

lala tov!

: m

No comments: