13 June 2007

Maria > Saul: I think that it´s more than 10% than 2%. these surveys are very

I think that it´s more than 10% than 2%. these surveys are very intresting because the question asked is so sensiative. according to one survey in sweden 40% of the men have had a same sex relation. but that fenomen incluedes so much more than just men having sex with men. sexuality is mostly like liquid...

saul, i am just pulling your leg a bit in a provocative way. you as well as I know that there is a survey for every question but I thought is was very funny that you choose to refer to these countries and at the same time beeing insulted by me pointing out "eurocentrism" norms... :)

yeees, i do have gmail! let me mail you! chating sounds nice. your firm really looks like a very "strict" one. here goes my predjudice. i think you should compensate the stiffness that you endure 8 hours a day by plunging your reflections and experience into your blogg! you surly have made the most of flickr. I like that.

now I have another exam to write. in rethoric. thinking of maybe attaching our conversations as a practical example...

:)

No comments: