10 June 2007

Maria > Saul: Hi, i´m ofcourse very flattered that you have added me as your contact! but I don´t understand why since I feel that we really

Hi, i´m ofcourse very flattered that you have added me as your contact! but I don´t understand why since I feel that we really don´t touch base anywhere.

- I am a feminist & u are clearly not (and yes the patriarchal system exist)
- U go to EinGedi waterfall for hiking & I can´t for the day understand why the palestines are not allowed to go there or anywhere else near the deadsea. It´s their land but your vacation place.
- I dout that one can be born as an Isreali anywhere else than in Israel. I myself was born in Ethiopia but lived almost my whole life in Sweden. I will however always be an ethiopian born since it´s the place of birth that determine that. An exeption would be in the humiliating processes at Israeli borders where I turn into any arab and therefor potential terrorist.

the list goes on... and on...
plz, tell me why U have added a person that is as far from yourself as I am.

greetings from a hot summer sunday in Sthlm

: maria

No comments: